Is your car or truck showing signs of a steering or suspension problem? East County Auto’s highly trained and certified auto mechanics are experts in all aspects of a vehicle’s suspension system.
Some signs of suspension / steering problems include:
- Car is pulling to one side
- Difficulty Steering
- Feeling Every Bump in the Road
- Car is Sitting Lower in One Corner
- Steering Seems to Slip When Turning
Suspension System Parts Include:
- Wheels and tires.
- Shock absorbers and struts.
- Bushings, bearings, and joints.
- Steering system — all types.
- Hydraulic power steering.
- Electric power steering.